Samantha Perkins and her husband are both Texas A&M graduates. But they quite the surprise when they went in for Samantha’s 20-week sonogram and their doctor caught their baby flashing the Texas Longhorns’ Hook ‘em Horns hand sign. They are hoping their child will be a fourth-generation Aggie.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Haitian Migrants Reportedly Freed On ‘Very Large Scale’ As U.S. Shamed Into Stopping Deportations
- So Border Patrol Is Whipping Immigrants Now? Chris Brown Fights Back!
- Tyra Banks Gave Her Baby Hairs The Saweetie Treatment While Hosting Dancing With The Stars
- Moneybag Yo Got A Birthday Surprise From Wockesha
- Man Catches Fatal Fade After Attempting To Rob DreamDoll’s Driver At Gunpoint [Video]
- Sex and the City Star, Willie Garson, Dead at 57
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Whips On Horseback: U.S. Officials Claim Nothing Inhumane Is Happening To Haitian Migrants Being Removed From Texas
- Before Gabby Petito, Hundreds Of Indigenous Girls Went Missing In Wyoming To Little Media Attention