Sen. Bernie Sanders is “considering” another run for president. Do you think he’s too old? Do you think he has a chance? According to his 2016 presidential campaign manager Jeff Weaver in an interview yesterday w/ Washington Journal, he’s thinking about it.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Kash Doll Shuts Down The New Rumor
- Queen Bee Blockbuster! A Lil Kim Biopic Is Officially Underway
- Philly Pastor With MET Philly Ties Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Minors
- Chicago Woman Rescued After Being Chained & Sexually Assaulted In Abandoned Home
- Queen Latifah Says She Practices Her No’s When Jobs Ask Her To Lose Weight
- Kanye West Back On Instagram With McDonalds Collaboration & More
- Texas Republicans Double Down After Another School Shooting
- Wu-Tang Clan Studio Worker Who Spent 23 Years In Prison For A Crime He Didn’t Commit To Receive $7 Million Settlement
- Spice Rack Papi: Drake’s ‘Dave’s Hot Chicken’ is Now America’s Fastest-Growing Restaurant
- Wu-Tang Affiliate To Receive $7 Million After Spending 23 Years In Prison On Wrongful Conviction