Sen. Bernie Sanders is “considering” another run for president. Do you think he’s too old? Do you think he has a chance? According to his 2016 presidential campaign manager Jeff Weaver in an interview yesterday w/ Washington Journal, he’s thinking about it.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Reasons to Never Listen to Trina
- Texas State Coach Accused Of Racist ‘Chicken’ Comments Against Athletes
- D.C. Mayor’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Street Painting Is Slammed As ‘Performative’
- Mainstream Media Ignores Black Unemployment Rising While Celebrating Jobless Rate
- NFL Stars Demand The League ‘Admit Wrong’ To Silencing Players Amid Bogus Statement
- D.C. Public Works Paints “Black Lives Matter” On The Street Near Lafayette Square
- Lambo’s By Gucci, Now Guess The Owners
- Dallas Police Department Won’t Press Charges
- What Is Lil Wayne’s Best Mixtape? [POLL]
- George Floyd Memorial Service (Watch Live)