Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
According to CBS11 News, a Southwest Airlines flight lost cabin pressure in the air coming from Denver and had to make an emergency landing in Dallas. Below is a history of other incidents with the airline company:
With so much going on, do you think it’s still safe to fly Southwest Airlines? Comment below.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Cardi B & The Migo Mafia
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Compare Herself To Harriet Tubman
- We Got Y’all Podcast: “Familiar-Like”
- Cardi B Feat. Kehlani “Ring” [New Video]
- Wyclef Jean Awarded Key To The City Of Brooklyn
- Cardi B ft. Kehlani “Ring,” Reeseynem ft. Chance The Rapper “What’s The Hook” & More | Daily Visuals 8.20.18
- Rapper Kodak Black Released From Jail
- Boots Riley Slams Spike Lee Over False ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Movie Plot
- Bond Brother: Idris Elba Talks ‘Yardie’ Directorial Debut, Being Middle-Aged & More In New Interview
- Casanova Links With DJ Premier For “Wat U Said?” Single