Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
According to CBS11 News, a Southwest Airlines flight lost cabin pressure in the air coming from Denver and had to make an emergency landing in Dallas. Below is a history of other incidents with the airline company:
With so much going on, do you think it’s still safe to fly Southwest Airlines? Comment below.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- D.L. Hughley & Rickey Smiley Nominated For Syndicated Personality of the Year!
- Producer DJ Toomp Tells The Truth About Kanye’s ‘Donda’ Thus Far [Video]
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 27 “What Women Want”
- Millyz ft. G Herbo “Emotions,” Nef The Pharoah “Man Of My Word” & More | Daily Visuals 8.4.21
- Nike To Drop “Classic Edition” Retro Jerseys For 3 NBA Teams
- HHW Review: Isaiah Rashad Embraces The Towering Arc Of His Artistic Journey On ‘The House Is Burning’
- Penniless Piper: R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts
- Sandra “Pepa” Denton Hit With $676,000 Lien
- Curtiss Cook AKA Mayor Perry From ‘The Chi’ Talks Season Finale
- Yung Miami Knows Where The Bag At, In Diddy’s Lap!