Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
According to CBS11 News, a Southwest Airlines flight lost cabin pressure in the air coming from Denver and had to make an emergency landing in Dallas. Below is a history of other incidents with the airline company:
With so much going on, do you think it’s still safe to fly Southwest Airlines? Comment below.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- 18 Jamaican Artists, Brands And Events To Watch In 2018
- BlocBoy JB Just Borrowed Something From Nicki
- Who’s down for a DUI Blood Test this Memorial Day Weekend ? Anybody?
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- Nicki Minaj Never Lets Us Down
- Drake Is On A Mission
- The Internet Reacts To Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” Diss Track
- Whaaat: These People Have “The Gift” To Bring Birds Back To Life Using Mouth-To-Mouth CPR
- Aaaye! This Elmo Was LITTY At Some 5-Year Old’s Birthday Party
- Reaching For The Stars: See The Video That Got Morgan Freeman Caught Up In Assault Allegations