In a medical first, an Afghanistan war veteran who had his genitals blown off by a roadside bomb is the first person to receive a penis and scrotum transplant. The surgery took 14 hours and wants to remain anonymous for privacy reasons.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Cap or No Cap’ | Episode 88
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Saucy Santana & Trina Drop New Voting Anthem To Empower New Generation of Voters
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict Divorcing After 14-Year Marriage
- Charles Booker Calls Rand Paul A ‘Coward’ For Skipping Debate Amid ‘Dog Whistling’ Video
- Beyoncé Stars In Tiffany & Co.’s Night Club Inspired Campaign Film
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Fenty Beauty On The Hunt For The Next ‘Fenty Face’ To Model In Upcoming 2023 Campaign
- Cardi B Stuns In An Archive Dolce & Gabbana Ensemble At The Bad Bunny Concert