Voters in Michigan legalized recreational marijuana and both Utah and Missouri, voters legalized marijuana for medical purposes.
In North Dakota, voters rejected legalizing recreational marijuana. Do you think Texas will ever legalize it for medical or recreational use?
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former Love & Hip-Hop Co-Star
- Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth,” A New Music-Led Initiative to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment [Watch]
- City Girls & Lil Yachty Have Been Holding A Secret
- Cleveland Rapper Q Money Arrested For Murder In Atlanta
- America Speaks: Folks Make Fun Of The HEAVILY Redacted Mueller Report With Spot-On Parodies
- Blueface Blames Tekashi 69 For…
- Did Missy Elliott Announce That She Finished Her New Album?
- Beyonce Drops New Documentary & More
- Beyoncé’s ‘Homecoming’ Is A Stunning Celebration Of Black Culture & Black Bodies
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?