Voters in Michigan legalized recreational marijuana and both Utah and Missouri, voters legalized marijuana for medical purposes.
In North Dakota, voters rejected legalizing recreational marijuana. Do you think Texas will ever legalize it for medical or recreational use?
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Less Than A Year After Losing US Senate Race, David Perdue Sets His Sights On Georgia Governor
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Erykah Badu Has a New Boo and He’s 27!
- Idaho Republican ‘Community Leader’ Freaks Out Over Hershey’s Commercial Featuring Black Family
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia
- DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Launches Investigation Into Mount Vernon, NY Police Department
- Da Baby Just Busted His Mom For Stealing
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Raises Concern With Proposed Relaunch Of World War II Era State Military Force
- Black Men In Denver Are Committing Suicide At An Alarmingly Rising Rate