Voters in Michigan legalized recreational marijuana and both Utah and Missouri, voters legalized marijuana for medical purposes.
In North Dakota, voters rejected legalizing recreational marijuana. Do you think Texas will ever legalize it for medical or recreational use?
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Casanova Breaks Down Soulja Boy Backstage Incident Caught On Camera
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- The Rewind: The Blindfolds Are Off! We See You R. Kelly!
- 2 Robbery Suspects Killed At Home Depot In Ft. Worth [VIDEO]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- Kruz Newz: Louisville Airport Renamed the Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport