Voters in Michigan legalized recreational marijuana and both Utah and Missouri, voters legalized marijuana for medical purposes.
In North Dakota, voters rejected legalizing recreational marijuana. Do you think Texas will ever legalize it for medical or recreational use?
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Kanye West Gives Family of Slain Chicagoan Jemel Roberson $150K
- Did Gucci Mane Security Detail Just Get A Bonus Or Lawsuit
- For The Culture: Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Fall 18 Probate
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Skip Salmonella: 7 Vegan Meal Ideas For A Very Vegan Thanksgiving
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Moneybagg Yo Just Killed A Feature For Kevin Gates (Explicit Content)
- Here’s The Official Lineup For Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival