There are rumors of a “sex robot brothel” opening up in Houston. The company KinkySdollS says this will the first of its kind in America, there is one in Toronto, Canada. But Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner said this is not the type of business he’s looking for. A Change.org petition has already gathered more than 8,000 signatures against the brothel’s opening.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Reasons to Wait in Line at the Club
- [Exclusive Interview] Yella Beezy Drops New Hit Single “Solid” with 97.9 The Beat
- Hanging Death Of ‘Active Protester’ Ruled Suicide Amid String Of Suspected Lynchings, GoFundMe Says
- Rick Ross Isn’t Letting Up On Torey Lanez
- DFW’s Very Own Erica Banks Freestyle Live From Big T
- Dave East “Envy,” Moneybagg Yo ft. DaBaby & City Girls “Said Sum Remix” & More | Daily Visuals 10.19.20
- Aww Damn: Black Billionaire Who Promised To Pay Tuition Debt of Morehouse Students Admits To Tax Fraud
- Taraji P. Henson & Fiancé Kelvin Hayden Split
- Quavo Shoots His Shot At McDonald’s For Custom Meal Deal
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce ‘Static Shock’ Film For DC