In New Haven, Connecticut right next to Yale University, more than 70 people overdosed on synthetic marijuana aka K2 or spice. Some of the patients who were treated returned to the same park and had to be treated a second time. Officials believe the synthetic marijuana may have been laced with an opioid and since most people who had overdosed were homeless or low-income they people this drug was just being handed out.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Swizz Beatz Reaching Out To Kanye West For DMX’s Memorial Service
- Pretty Ricky’s Baby Blue Shot In Florida
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 12: Blame It On The Alcohol [Listen]
- LeVar Burton, Robin Roberts To Guest Host Future Episodes Of ‘Jeopardy!’
- Kandi Burruss Gives Us 50 Shades Of Fashion In Her RHOA Outfit
- Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther Talks About the Investigation of the Fatal Shooting of Columbus Teen Ma’Khia Bryant
- The Lo Down: Las Vegas Raiders Dragged For Tone Deaf Response To Derek Chauvin Verdict
- Bakari Sellers On Why He Thinks People Will Be Disappointed After Derek Chauvin Sentencing
- Murderer Derek Chauvin Gets New Mugshot, Officially Property of The State of Minnesota
- Report: Baby Blue Of Pretty Ricky Shot In Miami