Yesterday’s front and back cover of the New York Post was a full page ad for Supreme, to promote their new fall clothing line. Looks like it paid off for the NY Post because it was completely sold out by 10am. This is a first for the Post using a brand logo on the cover. Some are even being sold on eBay already for $20.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Candy Paint, Drop Tops And Texas Hip Hop[TICKETS]
- Watch: Dallas Southern Pride CEO Kirk Myers Talks About Juneteenth Events And More With Jazze Radio-Chica!
- Pooh Sheisty’s Alleged Shooting Victim Changes Mind About Pressing Charges
- Hip Hop Spot: Dr. Dre Opens Up About His Brain Aneurysm, Rick Ross Shares He Saves Money by Cutting His Own Grass
- Trippie Redd’s Nationwide “Tripp At Knight” Tour Kicks Off August 25
- Who’s Cappin!? D.C. Sports Bar Investigating Video Of Black Woman Being Dragged Down Stairs By Security
- Bojangles Set To Arrive In Houston & Dallas In 2022
- Corinne Foxx On Feeling Sexy When She Gets Older: “I Don’t Think There’s An Age To That”
- Lil Baby To Headline Jay-Z’s Made In America Festival