Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Dallas officials are struggling to find solutions that confiscate guns from violent offenders. By law, anyone convicted of a crime is required to turn over their firearms to the judge. So far the program hasn’t had much success, which has caused many victims their lives. See the video below for more info (be patient as it loads or refresh page to view).
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Mike Epps Hip Hop Party
- The Lo’ Down: Tory Lanez Says He’s Still Friends With Megan, She Calls Him ‘Crazy’ [WATCH]
- President Trump Storms Out Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview, Blasts Journalist On Twitter
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- Torey Lanez Goes Live With More To His Story
- Teyana Taylor “Lose Each Other,” Ella Mai “Not Another Love Song” & More | Daily Visuals 10.20.20
- Netflix Debuts Trailer for ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’, Chadwick Boseman’s Final Film
- Naomi Campbell Examines Racism Via ‘Vouge’ Cover Story
- Even Miami’s Uber Popular Club LIV Is Facing Uncertainties About Reopening
- Rush Limbaugh’s Most Racist Quotes: A Timeline Of Destructive Commentary