A JetBlue pilot accidentally punched in the code alerting JFK’s tower that the plane was being hijacked instead of letting them know that the aircraft’s radio wasn’t working. In response, there was massive police and firefighter response. Check out the pictures/videos below from people on board the flight and people seeing it from the outside.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Mike Epps Hip Hop Party
- The Lo’ Down: Tory Lanez Says He’s Still Friends With Megan, She Calls Him ‘Crazy’ [WATCH]
- President Trump Storms Out Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview, Blasts Journalist On Twitter
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- Torey Lanez Goes Live With More To His Story
- Teyana Taylor “Lose Each Other,” Ella Mai “Not Another Love Song” & More | Daily Visuals 10.20.20
- Netflix Debuts Trailer for ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’, Chadwick Boseman’s Final Film
- Naomi Campbell Examines Racism Via ‘Vouge’ Cover Story
- Even Miami’s Uber Popular Club LIV Is Facing Uncertainties About Reopening
- Rush Limbaugh’s Most Racist Quotes: A Timeline Of Destructive Commentary