He was supposed to start his new job, as a mover the next morning but Walter Carr a college student in Alabama, car had broken down. The location of the job was 20 miles from his home. Carr left the house at midnight, he walked/jogged the route. He got some help from police who saw him out walking but the story gets better. The homeowner of the move started a GoFundMe and the CEO of the moving company gave him his own car!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
- ‘GQ Germany’ Names Erykah Badu Music Icon Of The Year In Their ‘2023 Men Of The Year’ Issue
- A Timeline Of Giving: Black Philanthropists’ Long History Of Donations In Education
- My First Time: Kevin Powell Recalls Meeting 2Pac, Leading To Many Interviews
- Pillars of Hip Hop: The Emcee
- Boosie & Webbie Finally Back Together
- Viral Plies Rant Could Save Our lives After All
- Rick Ross Hometown Has Been In Mississippi This Whole Time
- Coach Stormy Talks Low Vibrational Plates, Rules To Success & More!
- Yung Miami Celebrates Friendsgiving But Somebody is Missing
Rick Ross Hometown Has Been In Mississippi This Whole Time
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Boosie Breaks His Silence On Diddy& Cassie Situation
Angela Simmons And Yo Gotti Are Couples Goals In Matching Black ‘Fits On Instagram
Which Famous Rappers Are Crips? (PHOTO GALLERY)
Cassie Accuses Sean Combs of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit
Meet South African Star Tyla [PHOTOS]
Here is Your Chance To Win $500