Dwayne Johnson Welcomes Baby No. 3
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is now a proud papa for the third time. He and longtime girlfriend Lauren Hashian welcomed their second daughter, Tia, on Monday morning and Johnson shared this adorable photo of the newborn on his instagram.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
View this post on Instagram
Skin to skin. Our mana. Blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world. Tiana Gia Johnson came into this world like a force of nature and Mama @laurenhashianofficial labored and delivered like a true rockstar. I was raised and surrounded by strong, loving women all my life, but after participating in baby Tia’s delivery, it’s hard to express the new level of love, respect and admiration I have for @laurenhashianofficial and all mamas and women out there. Word to the wise gentlemen, it’s critical to be by your lady’s head when she’s delivering, being as supportive as you can.. holding hands, holding legs, whatever you can do. But, if you really want to understand the single most powerful and primal moment life will ever offer – watch your child being born. Its a life changer and the respect and admiration you have for a woman, will forever be boundless. And to my third and youngest daughter, Tiana Gia – like I did when your two older sisters Simone Alexandra and Jasmine Lia were born, you have my word, I’ll love, protect, guide and make ya laugh for the rest of my life. Your crazy dad has many responsibilities and wears many hats in this big ol’ world, but being your dad will always be the one I’m most proud to wear. Oh and one more thing.. you’re gonna love rollin’ in daddy’s pick up truck. #TianaGiaJohnson🌺 #3rdDaughter #BlessesAndGratefulMan #ImInTROUBLE
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- Sidney Poitier — The First Black Man To Win The Academy Award For Best Actor — Turns 92
- Join Us At The UNCF Mayors Masked Ball And After Party Hosted By Jazze Radio-Chica On February 23rd!
- White Woman Who Called Michelle Obama An ‘Ape In Heels’ Defrauded FEMA Of $18K
- Fort Worth’s Black History Museum Needs Money for New Facility
- #NYFWNOIR: Street Style Looks That Made Us Do A Double Take At NYFW
- #NYFWNOIR: Top 20 Looks From Black Models On The Runway
- Texas Teen Almost Dies Taking Selfie On Margaret McDermott Bridge In Dallas [VIDEO]
- Black History Month 2019: Erykah Badu
Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media was originally published on globalgrind.com