I know some people may not understand the system but Amber Guyger is still in front of the grand jury, for the shooting death of Botham Jean in his apartment on September 6th. The grand jury is to determine if she will even go to trial for murdering Botham Jean. Guyger was fired from the Dallas Police Department on Sept. 24.
A Dallas County grand jury continued to hear testimony Wednesday in the case against fired Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, who fatally shot 26-year-old Botham Jean at his apartment in September.
The 12-person grand jury – which began hearing evidence on Monday and is tasked with deciding whether Guyger will be cleared in the case, or go to trial for manslaughter or murder – could be deliberating until Friday.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Jidenna Is Looking For A Wife And These Hunky Pics Prove He’s Hubby Material
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Co-Workers to Avoid
- Damn He Just Got The Lambo Stolen
- Offset & Cardi B Are Back In The Headlines
- ‘LHHHS6’ Recap: Summer Bunni Has The Nerve To Be Defensive While Confronting Lyrica
- Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” Dethroned By Billie Eilish’s “Bad Guy” On Billboard Hot 100
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- The #DeeList: Top 5 People to Never Have Sex With
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’
- Natural Vibes: Meg Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Textured Tresses