I know some people may not understand the system but Amber Guyger is still in front of the grand jury, for the shooting death of Botham Jean in his apartment on September 6th. The grand jury is to determine if she will even go to trial for murdering Botham Jean. Guyger was fired from the Dallas Police Department on Sept. 24.
A Dallas County grand jury continued to hear testimony Wednesday in the case against fired Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, who fatally shot 26-year-old Botham Jean at his apartment in September.
The 12-person grand jury – which began hearing evidence on Monday and is tasked with deciding whether Guyger will be cleared in the case, or go to trial for manslaughter or murder – could be deliberating until Friday.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- New Drake Snippet “Organization” Secretly Drops
- Diddy Celebrates His 50th Birthday; Major Hip-Hop Feud May Have Ended
- KODAK BLACK DRUGGED IN PRISON
- Cardi Gifts Offset With The Coldest Birthday Present Ever!
- lilD’s #12DaysOfChristmas Day 3: Isaliah Becomes an Oral Surgeon!
- Russ – “Nighttime” [New Music]
- Usher and Ella Mai Say “Don’t Waste My Time” [New Music]
- Rare Juice Wrld Freestyle Surfaces The Net (Explict Content)
- New Father Alert From One Of Your Favorite Baton Rouge Rappers
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Can Ruin Your Friday, 12-13-19