I know some people may not understand the system but Amber Guyger is still in front of the grand jury, for the shooting death of Botham Jean in his apartment on September 6th. The grand jury is to determine if she will even go to trial for murdering Botham Jean. Guyger was fired from the Dallas Police Department on Sept. 24.
A Dallas County grand jury continued to hear testimony Wednesday in the case against fired Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, who fatally shot 26-year-old Botham Jean at his apartment in September.
The 12-person grand jury – which began hearing evidence on Monday and is tasked with deciding whether Guyger will be cleared in the case, or go to trial for manslaughter or murder – could be deliberating until Friday.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Ways to Apologize
- Angie’s Motivation: If Today Was The Last Day Of My Life” – Steve Jobs
- Hip Hop Spot: Everything Bobby Shmurda Did Upon His Release From Prison [WATCH]
- Florida County Snubs Rush Limbaugh As Flag-Lowering Debate Rages
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Wiz Khalifa ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “Millions,” Juice WRLD “Conversations,” & More | Daily Visuals 2.23.21
- SZA Partners With TAZO Tea For Climate Justice Initiative, Offering Green Jobs To Impacted Communities
- Travis Scott Covers i-D Magazine To Talk New Album, Major Partnerships, His Daughter Stormi & More
- Listen: She Represents – Jazze Interviews Kyerra Polk Founder Of 750 Elite Credit!
- Safaree Claims to be DONE with Erica Mena and She’s Clapping Back