Peloton is the commercial real estate company that manages the Bank of America building and they recently launched a website where you can change the lights along with the animation of the building once per evening for five minutes. When they first launched the idea it was only for the Dallas elites but now they are giving the public a chance.
For the first time ever, Peloton is offering us the public a chance to play with Dallas’ biggest toy. They’ve partnered with Downtown Dallas Inc. and are giving away two exclusive invitations on Instagram starting today.
All you need to do is follow Downtown Dallas Inc. and Bank of America Plaza on Instagram to enter. For extra entries, you can find the contest post on the Instagram page of Downtown Dallas Inc., and tag friends in the comments. The contest ends on Friday.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Who’s Cappin?! Attorney General Daniel Cameron After The Lack Of Charges In Breonna Taylor’s Killing [VIDEO]
- Headkrack Reacts To The Lack Of Charges For The Officers Who Murdered Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- Morning Motivation: Take Your Time, Pace Your Healing [VIDEO]
- Freddie Gibbs Teases New Song With Big Sean & Hit-Boy
- Jaguar Wright Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish After Accusing Common Of Sexual Assault
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Lets Take A Peek Inside Kobe’s Closet
- Calling All Girl Gamers! WNBA Champ Aerial Powers Host The All-Women’s NBA 2K20 Tournament [Register Here]
- Westside Gunn To Retire From Rapping At The End Of The Year
- Sour Milk Karen Who Threw A Glass Bottle At A Black Woman Booked For Hate Crime