If you have a Chase account and you forget your card you can still get your cash from the ATM with Chase’s new cardless access. The new technology allows users while using the Chase mobile app to just “tap” their smartphone on the ATM!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The DFW Rap Report Card Is Coming
- 97 Days of Summer Community Block Party [Video]
- Gunna Drops New Single Addressing YSL Rico Case, Plea Deal & Haters!
- US Black Farmers Left Frustrated As Promises To Help Still Go Unanswered
- 1976: Natalie Cole Makes History, Wins Best New Artist
- Keke Palmer Shares An Inspirational Message On Instagram About Success: ‘I Don’t Think You Should Be Competing With Anybody’
- 1974: Stevie Wonder Makes History… Again | Black Music Month
- Call Of Duty Gamers on DMZ Are Mad Mad
- Review: ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Is A Solid Addition To The Black Superhero Canon
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
T.I. Son Caught On Tape Stealing Boxes
Boosie Got Hit With The Okey Doke By Gas Station Clerk
Glorilla May Be Off The Market Soon
Summer Walker Just Got Meech Jammed Up By The Homies
Cardi B Sister Got Finessed & Warns The Public
Jerry Springer Left His Kids Everything Plot Twist Revealed
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
DaniLeigh Busted For Memorial Day DUI, Hit-And-Run In Miami