Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Check out the Celebration Of Moms recap video above at Koffee Day Spa in Dallas, TX, as founder, Thai Morrisson, and 97.9 The Beat’s Veda Loca engage with these 20 moms. This day was filled with fun activities and pampering to make these ladies feel amazing, rejuvenated, and inspired.
Special thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible: Koffee Day Spa, Kanvas Skincare, Jenny Beauty Supply, MyComputerCareer, and Power Finance.
Hopefully we can do this again next year!
Also, look for the photo gallery below.
Video shot by Jazzi Black.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Big Tuck Raps Nursery Rhyme on The Kickback With Jazzi Black
- Radio One Dallas Announces A Brand New Dynamic On-Air Talent Lineup
- Joseline Hernandez Talks “Double Homicide” Comment, ‘Joseline’s Cabaret,’ Worst Reality TV Moments + More!
- UNT Basketball Director Killed In Car Crash
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Choose One To Never Go To Again: Dentist, Doctor, or Hair Stylist [WATCH]
- Memphis Rapper Mendenhall Mendenhall Among 2 Shot & Killed
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Nike Starts A Refurbished Program For Used Kicks