Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Check out the Celebration Of Moms recap video above at Koffee Day Spa in Dallas, TX, as founder, Thai Morrisson, and 97.9 The Beat’s Veda Loca engage with these 20 moms. This day was filled with fun activities and pampering to make these ladies feel amazing, rejuvenated, and inspired.
Special thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible: Koffee Day Spa, Kanvas Skincare, Jenny Beauty Supply, MyComputerCareer, and Power Finance.
Hopefully we can do this again next year!
Also, look for the photo gallery below.
Video shot by Jazzi Black.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Google Launches Tech Exchange To Increase Racial Representation In Tech
- Elton Brand Becomes Fourth Black General Manager In NBA
- This 27-Year-Old Nigerian Is On His Way To Becoming The World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
- Drake Postponed Tour Dates Due To Illness
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Raising Funds For Hurricane Florence Victims
- T.I. Is Curating a Pop-Up Trap Music Museum
- Here’s What Polls Are Showing About Black Candidates In Key Races
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says