Since it’s Woman Crush Wednesday, let’s celebrate some of the queens who dominate the big and small screen, and secure the bag in a major way.
Here’s the Top 10 Richest Black Actresses:
- #1: Janet Jackson Net Worth – $150 Million
- #2: Halle Berry Net Worth – $70 Million
- #3: Queen Latifah Net Worth – $60 Million
- #4: Phylicia Rashad Net Worth – $55 Million
- #5: Raven-Symone Net Worth – $55 Million
- #6: Whoopi Goldberg Net Worth – $45 Million
- #7: Vanessa Williams Net Worth – $27.5 Million
- #8: Angela Bassett Net Worth – $20 Million
- #9: Jada Pinkett-Smith Net Worth – $20 Million
- #10: Thandie Newton Net Worth – $17.5 Million
Now most of Janet Jackson’s money comes from music, but let’s not front like she hasn’t been on tv since the 1970’s (that’s when “Good Times” came out, right…?)
Check out numbers 11-40 at FinancialJuneteenth
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Rick Ross Hometown Has Been In Mississippi This Whole Time
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Which Famous Rappers Are Crips? (PHOTO GALLERY)
Meet South African Star Tyla [PHOTOS]
Which Famous Rappers Are Bloods? (PHOTO GALLERY)
Top 10 Latina Video Vixens
100 Things your future spouse & you should talk about BEFORE Marriage.
Report: NFL Star and Desoto Native Von Miller Faces Dallas Domestic Violence Arrest, Sources Say