A couple from Idaho traveled 700 miles to a New Mexico Planned Parenthood to avoid the mandatory waiting period in Idaho to have a drug-induced abortion for their third child.
They are now suing the New Mexico Planned Parenthood for the costs of raising their two-year-old son, who was born jaundiced and ill, a month shy of his due date.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Ways to Apologize
- Angie’s Motivation: If Today Was The Last Day Of My Life” – Steve Jobs
- Hip Hop Spot: Everything Bobby Shmurda Did Upon His Release From Prison [WATCH]
- Florida County Snubs Rush Limbaugh As Flag-Lowering Debate Rages
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Wiz Khalifa ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “Millions,” Juice WRLD “Conversations,” & More | Daily Visuals 2.23.21
- SZA Partners With TAZO Tea For Climate Justice Initiative, Offering Green Jobs To Impacted Communities
- Travis Scott Covers i-D Magazine To Talk New Album, Major Partnerships, His Daughter Stormi & More
- Listen: She Represents – Jazze Interviews Kyerra Polk Founder Of 750 Elite Credit!
- Safaree Claims to be DONE with Erica Mena and She’s Clapping Back