A couple from Idaho traveled 700 miles to a New Mexico Planned Parenthood to avoid the mandatory waiting period in Idaho to have a drug-induced abortion for their third child.
They are now suing the New Mexico Planned Parenthood for the costs of raising their two-year-old son, who was born jaundiced and ill, a month shy of his due date.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Rick Ross Talks Verzuz With 2 Chainz, His Relationship With Kanye, New Single +More
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 8-7-2020
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- 2 Chainz & Rick Ross’ Verzuz Battle: Here’s What Happened [VIDEO]
- New Heat For Your Playlist: ASAP Ferg
- Da Baby Is On A Mission Mission Via His BackYard
- The City Girl Documentary Episode 5
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Angie’s Motivation: The Need To See The Beauty In Being Alive [VIDEO]
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie