Apple is closing its stores in Plano’s Willow Bend and Frisco’s Stonebriar Centre and opening a new location in Dallas’ Galleria by April. Apple is also planning on upgrading its store in NorthPark Center.
MacRumors, reported that Apple was closing the two Collin County stores – both located in the judicial U.S. Eastern District of Texas – to protect the company from patent lawsuits.
Apple Willow Bend is the company’s third oldest store and opened less than three months after the historic Tysons Corner and Glendale Galleria locations. Apple Willow Bend was entirely rebuilt in 2016 and reopened just ahead of the launch of the iPhone 7. It would be Apple’s first store with modern fixtures, a Forum, and a Video Wall to ever close.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Da Baby Incident With Hotel Staff Goes Viral
- NBA Young Boy Was Spotted In LA
- Why Does This Rapper Have Rabbits In The Crib
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 1-17-2020
- Cardi B Wore A Bedazzled Ski-Mask To Offset’s Fashion Show AT PFW
- Lizzo Finally Reveals What’s In Her Tiny Bag And It’s Hilarious
- Boosie Says He Wishes He Skeeted In Fewer Baby Mamas If He Could Start Over [VIDEO]
- Drake’s Dad Is Headed To Reality TV
- YG Just Had $400,000 Worth Of Hardware Stolen
- J.Cole Drops Revenge Of The Dreamers III – Directors Cut