San Jose, California is introducing a program to deal with the homeless and their problem with trash and litter crowding their streets. They are hiring homeless people to pick up the trash as part of the Beautify San Jose program. The job pays $15 dollars per hour and they will work 4-5 hours a day.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- DOJ Files Suit Challenging Texas’ Redistricting Plans Citing Violations Of The Voting Rights Act
- Erykah Badu Calls Out Ageism In Media Following Engagement Rumors To 27-Year-Old Boyfriend
- Jake Paul And Tyron Woodley Rematch Set As Tommy Fury Backs Out
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- Trending Topics: Crumbly School Shooting Update, Omicron Variant & More
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- Lil Wayne Accused Of Pulling A Gun On His Bodyguard, Rapper Denies It Ever Happened
- No OVO: Drake Withdraws His 2021 Grammy Nominations
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- Patriot Front Members March Though DC Chanting ‘Reclaim America’ Then Get Stranded In The Cold