Firefighters were responding to a home near Fair Park and knew there might be a shooter in the area. They are supposed to wait for police per a new policy. But there was Delashon Jefferson who was eight months pregnant inside the home. The firefighters did not wait.
Sadly, Delashon did not survive, but the little girl was delivered by emergency C-section at the hospital. The firefighters had to hold the shooter down for 15 minutes while waiting for police.
Some real heroes right here.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Lies Black People Tell
- Drake’s Baby Mother Just Broke The Net (Parental Advisory)
- Beyonce Is The Goat: Texas 2uesday
- DFW’s Post Malone Plays Tough Guy in Mark Wahlberg’s New Netflix Action Movie
- TRIED IT: Skin Seeds Aloe Glow Sheet Skin Mask
- Wale Finally Performed for NPR’s Popular Tiny Desk Concert Series
- Heyy Ya! Andre 3000 Is Making A Comeback, But It’s Not What You Think
- Grammys Reveal Details For A Star-Studded Nipsey Hussle Tribute Performance
- Pourquoi? Commes des Garçons Threw Some Tired Ol’ Cornrow Wigs On White Models For Paris Fashion Week
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed