Firefighters were responding to a home near Fair Park and knew there might be a shooter in the area. They are supposed to wait for police per a new policy. But there was Delashon Jefferson who was eight months pregnant inside the home. The firefighters did not wait.
Sadly, Delashon did not survive, but the little girl was delivered by emergency C-section at the hospital. The firefighters had to hold the shooter down for 15 minutes while waiting for police.
Some real heroes right here.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- T.I. Talks New Album ‘Libra,’ Female Rap, An ATL Sequel In The Works, His CAU College Course +More
- Black Ops: Kanye West Says He’ll Be Appearing On ‘The Joe Rogan Experience’
- Feds Arrest Rapper Who Snitched On His Own Unemployment Scam In Song
- Nicki Minaj Just Brought The Bars Back The Barbs
- Dozens Of Black Playwrights Blast Lilly-White Theater Industry
- LISTEN: Kamala Harris On Cleveland, Ohio, $15 Minimum Wage, Underfunded Schools, Black Wealth and Ice Cube
- Benny The Butcher ft. Hit-Boy “Legend,” Freddie Gibbs & The Alchemist ft. Conway The Machine “Babies & Fools” & More | Daily Visuals 10.16.20
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Diddy Creates A Political Party For Black People
- T.I. Talks New Album “The L.I.B.R.A.,” Returning To TV, Teaching A College Course + More
- Twitter Hilariously Clowns Chance The Rapper After He Asks Fans The Best Song On “The Big Day”