Kenner Mayor Ben Zahn is not allowing city Recreation Department or booster clubs to buy Nike gear. He is claiming that he does not want taxpayers’ money being used to support Nike’s “political campaign” that featured Colin Kaepernick. Seems like he is pushing his own political agenda by enforcing this but hey what do I know!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- [WATCH IT HERE] Ali Siddiq ‘The Domino Effect II: LOSS’
- 1978: Marvin Gaye Gets Vulnerable With “Hear My Dear”
- Tyrese Busted His Employees In The Bathroom Doing This
- AFAF: He Gave Money To His Child’s Mother Without Telling His Wife!
- The DFW Rap Report Card Is Coming
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
- What Exactly Is A Mommy Makeover? Jacky Oh’s Death Spotlights Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Joseline Hernandez Flosses In An Orange Floor-Length Fur Coat
- What Happened To Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens? White Woman Kills Unarmed Black Mother Of 4, Isn’t Arrested Or Charged
- 97 Days of Summer Community Block Party [Video]
T.I. Son Caught On Tape Stealing Boxes
Glorilla May Be Off The Market Soon
Summer Walker Just Got Meech Jammed Up By The Homies
Cardi B Sister Got Finessed & Warns The Public
Boosie Got Hit With The Okey Doke By Gas Station Clerk
Jerry Springer Left His Kids Everything Plot Twist Revealed
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
DaniLeigh Busted For Memorial Day DUI, Hit-And-Run In Miami