Nia Franklin aka Miss New York was crowned Miss America 2019. This is also the first pageant to not include the swimsuit competition. New York has had seven winners, having the most of any state.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Southern Hip-Hop Mag Ozone Resurfaces With Special Jeezy Edition
- You Gotta Hear This Presidential Playlist
- Prayers Won’t Save The Amazon
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- Realness: Ricky On FX’s ‘Pose’ Smashes Expectations On How Black Men Walk, Talk & Show Love
- Sony Has An Ally Spider-Man Fight In Stan Lee’s Daughter, Says Disney & Marvel Needs To Be Checked