Nia Franklin aka Miss New York was crowned Miss America 2019. This is also the first pageant to not include the swimsuit competition. New York has had seven winners, having the most of any state.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Reasons to go to a Drive-In
- Read ‘Em Sis: Comedian Amber Ruffin Blasts Rappers Supporting Trump
- Philly Rapper Freeway Mourns The Loss Of His Son
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Rapsody On Her Lyricist Of The Year Award Win: “I’m Thankful” [VIDEO]
- Da Baby Responds To Not Winning Not Even One Award
- Black Soprano Family “Grams In The Water,” Dave East “Pain (East Mix)” & More | Daily Visuals 10.28.20
- HHW Gaming: Sony Had The PS5 Preorders Going Nuts, Thousands Of Gamers Left Salty
- Damn I’m Stressed: How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Cardi B Claps Back At Racists Who Claim She Is Devaluing Birkin Bags