The Mavs donated about 100,000 fitness trackers to all DISD elementary students along with basketballs and jump ropes. They are hoping to encourage kids to be active at school and at home!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Da Baby Incident With Hotel Staff Goes Viral
- NBA Young Boy Was Spotted In LA
- Why Does This Rapper Have Rabbits In The Crib
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 1-17-2020
- Cardi B Wore A Bedazzled Ski-Mask To Offset’s Fashion Show AT PFW
- Lizzo Finally Reveals What’s In Her Tiny Bag And It’s Hilarious
- Boosie Says He Wishes He Skeeted In Fewer Baby Mamas If He Could Start Over [VIDEO]
- Drake’s Dad Is Headed To Reality TV
- YG Just Had $400,000 Worth Of Hardware Stolen
- J.Cole Drops Revenge Of The Dreamers III – Directors Cut