The Mavs donated about 100,000 fitness trackers to all DISD elementary students along with basketballs and jump ropes. They are hoping to encourage kids to be active at school and at home!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Damn He Just Got The Lambo Stolen
- Offset & Cardi B Are Back In The Headlines
- ‘LHHHS6’ Recap: Summer Bunni Has The Nerve To Be Defensive While Confronting Lyrica
- Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” Dethroned By Billie Eilish’s “Bad Guy” On Billboard Hot 100
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- The #DeeList: Top 5 People to Never Have Sex With
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’
- Natural Vibes: Meg Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Textured Tresses
- #BlackExcellence: 11-Year-Old Academic Standout Dionn Megginson Starts High School
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Helps Teacher Facing Financial Setbacks Buy School Supplies