Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Edgar Valdez Villarreal, a former football player at United High School, in Laredo, Texas, will be charged Monday (June 11, 2018) for his alleged involvement in money laundering and drug trafficking. He’s also said to be linked to the Mexican Cartel and one of its top leaders. Click here to watch video.
Read More: U.S. Student Became Mexican Drug Kingpin
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Rich Da Kid Jammed Up At Airport
- Metro Boomin and Gunna ‘Space Cadet’ [New Video]
- Wiz Khalifa is Coming Back to the DFW
- Croissant Corsages Are A Thing
- Mo’ Money, Mo’ Problems: Michael Avenatti Accused of Embezzling Over $2 Million From NBA Player Hassan Whiteside
- The 25 Greatest Snacks for 4-20
- Listen to Bun B & Statik Selektah’s Joint Album ‘TrillStatik’ [Stream]
- Childish Gambino and Adidas Announce New Collab
- Chris Brown Announces New Tour with Nicki Minaj
- New Iggy Azalea Music Coming Soon