Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Edgar Valdez Villarreal, a former football player at United High School, in Laredo, Texas, will be charged Monday (June 11, 2018) for his alleged involvement in money laundering and drug trafficking. He’s also said to be linked to the Mexican Cartel and one of its top leaders. Click here to watch video.
Read More: U.S. Student Became Mexican Drug Kingpin
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- Rapper NBA Youngboy Blesses Fan With The Fade At Concert
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Bijou Star Exclusive: Traci Braxton Opens Up About Being Molested As A Child & Iyanla Vanzant Fixing Her Life
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Bill Cosby Could be in Jail Monday?
- Texas Superintendent Resigns After Racist Deshaun Watson Comment Goes Viral
- Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA Teams Up With White Castle For Its Vegan Slider
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Rihanna Named An Ambassador Of Barbados