Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Edgar Valdez Villarreal, a former football player at United High School, in Laredo, Texas, will be charged Monday (June 11, 2018) for his alleged involvement in money laundering and drug trafficking. He’s also said to be linked to the Mexican Cartel and one of its top leaders. Click here to watch video.
Read More: U.S. Student Became Mexican Drug Kingpin
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Black History Month 2019: Erykah Badu
- Burberry Apologizes For Recent Noose Hoodie
- NBA Youngboy & Floyd Mayweather’s Daughter Still Rocking
- Straight Outta Decatur: K3hz Visits The Graves Of His Fallen Friends In New “Prayer” Visual (World Premiere)
- Khloe Reacts To Tristan Cheating On Her AGAIN … with Kylie’s Best Friend??
- Icon: The Rihanna Google Challenge Sparks Fashion Inspiration Just In Time For RiRi’s B-Day
- Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
- Veda Loca In The Morning: Can You Do 40 Push-Ups? [VIDEO]
- Veda Loca In The Morning: Trending Topic [VIDEO]