Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Edgar Valdez Villarreal, a former football player at United High School, in Laredo, Texas, will be charged Monday (June 11, 2018) for his alleged involvement in money laundering and drug trafficking. He’s also said to be linked to the Mexican Cartel and one of its top leaders. Click here to watch video.
Read More: U.S. Student Became Mexican Drug Kingpin
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- 12 Days Of Christmas Bike Giveaway 2018
- The Bruno Mars and Gucci Mane Vegas Flyaway Sweepstakes
- Tory Lanes Goes Face To Face With 6ix9ine Defending Cardi B
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Diddy On The Loss Of Kim Porter: “We Were More Than Soulmates”
- Kim Porter’s Family Breaks Silence After Her Tragic Death
- Macy’s Dragged For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- Kanye West Gives Family of Slain Chicagoan Jemel Roberson $150K