Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Planning on traveling outside the country? You’re going to need a passport. Below is a list of locations around Dallas where you can get you a passport. Regardless of which place you choose, be sure to bring your state ID/driver’s license, social security card, and birth certificate.
Your local U.S. Post Office
You can stop by select post offices in the DFW and they assist you with getting a passport. Click here to find locations.
If you have to travel out of the country on an emergency or in less than 3 weeks, you can contact the Passport Agency. It’s located at the Earle Cabell Federal Building
1100 Commerce St, Suite 1120, Dallas, TX 75242. Click here for more information. Keep in mind that to be seen at a passport agency, you must set an appointment.
Just off hand, for an adult to get a standard passport book (takes 4-6 weeks to get), they’ll be looking at $145 ($110 for passport book and $35 for execution fee). For the most up-to-date passport fees, click here. That’s a small fee to have unlimited access to see the world.
I got mines already. Good luck getting yours.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Anthony Hamilton Reflects On Rise To Becoming A Southern Soul Star On TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- State Fair Classic 2021 Recap [VIDEO]
- ‘First Female President’: Tweet Mocking Candace Owens And Stacey Dash Goes Viral
- MySpace Inspires Kid Cudi Reflection On Pre-Success Goals: “I Had That Fire Burnin In Me”
- A Woman Cracked The Code On The Origins Of A$AP Rocky’s Met Gala Quilt
- Blueface, Eladio Carrion & Jon Z “B!TCH#S,” Joyner Lucas & J. Cole “Your Heart” & More | Daily Visuals 9.27.21
- Nick Cannon Scores New Day Time Talk Show
- Soulja Boy & Chief Keef Back Are Back Outside Outside
- Will Smith Gets Honest About Giving Up On Monogamy With Jada: “Marriage For Us Can’t Be A Prison”
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Charmaine Bey Says She Is “Pleased R. Kelly Has To Face His Demons”