Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Planning on traveling outside the country? You’re going to need a passport. Below is a list of locations around Dallas where you can get you a passport. Regardless of which place you choose, be sure to bring your state ID/driver’s license, social security card, and birth certificate.
Your local U.S. Post Office
You can stop by select post offices in the DFW and they assist you with getting a passport. Click here to find locations.
If you have to travel out of the country on an emergency or in less than 3 weeks, you can contact the Passport Agency. It’s located at the Earle Cabell Federal Building
1100 Commerce St, Suite 1120, Dallas, TX 75242. Click here for more information. Keep in mind that to be seen at a passport agency, you must set an appointment.
Just off hand, for an adult to get a standard passport book (takes 4-6 weeks to get), they’ll be looking at $145 ($110 for passport book and $35 for execution fee). For the most up-to-date passport fees, click here. That’s a small fee to have unlimited access to see the world.
I got mines already. Good luck getting yours.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
- “Magnum P.I.” Alum Roger E. Mosley, Dead at 83
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- NJ Mom Pursuing Chuck E. Cheese Lawsuit After Mascot Ignored Her Black Child
- Summer Walker Goes On A Very Awkward Chicken Shop Date [Watch]
- HBCU Alum Becomes First Black Juvenile Court Judge In Memphis
- KATT WILLIAMS “2023 AND ME” TOUR
- Issa Rae Serves A Smooth Flex At The Season 2 Premiere Of Her Series ‘Sweet Life’
- Judge Allows Tulsa Race Massacre ‘Public Nuisance’ Lawsuit To Move Forward
- Judge Mathis Says Black Men Lacked In BLM Marches, Instead “Sat Back And Killed Each Other”