COVID-19, the coronavirus, or the Rona whatever you call it is rapidly spreading in the U.S. People are being diagnosed every day, some are extremely sick and some have little to no symptoms at all.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC calls this non-acute care when you are home with mild to moderate symptoms and not on oxygen. If you are sick and not in the hospital would you know what to do to treat yourself? Or maybe you’re taking care of a loved one and need to know how to treat them. While there is no cure that works for everyone there are some natural tips from doctors and people that have had COVID-19 that could help you get better quicker.
- Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Apple cider vinegar
- Remove Dairy
- Lots of Vegetables
- Steam for Congestion (add eucalyptus oils)
There is no proven evidence that any natural remedies will prevent or cure COVID-19. However, many of these natural remedies/supplements have been proven to boost your immune system which can help you get better from an infectious disease. Please consult with your doctor.
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Issa Rae Credits Nipsey Hussle For Mending Her Relationship With Lauren London
- Who’s Cappin?! New CDC Mask Guidelines Still Sparking Questions And Confusion
- Behind The Beat: Jazzi Black 1 on 1 with Dallas Rising Artist Y Chibi
- Hip-Hop Spot: T.I. & Tiny Harris Still Fighting Sex Assault Allegations In LA + The Game Wants Smoke With Jake & Logan Paul
- Rihanna Preps Musical Return Following Reports Of Secret Video Shoot In LA
- Petty Much? Woman Throws Lavish Fake Wedding To Get Back At Ex
- Black Councilman Catches Cop Urinating On Property After Calling Out Police Killings
- Young Thug Clarifies His Prior Comparison To Jay-Z’s Catalog Because Duh [Video]
- Podcaster Olivia Dope Accuses Joe Budden Of Sexual Harassment
- Joe Budden Responds To Olivia Dope’s Sexual Harassment Allegations