House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told the Washinton Post that impeaching President Trump is not worth it.
“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Lil Baby Is Balling Far From A Budget
- Cardi B & Drake Lead The BET Awards Nominations
- Lamar Odom Confesses To Being A Sex Addict & Having Sex With 2,000 Women
- Charles Barkley Recounts Taking His Clothes off and Doing ‘Karate Kid’ Moves in a Fight
- Wayment: Trey Songz Had A Baby?
- Our Forever First Lady Michelle Obama Will Headline ESSENCE Festival This Year
- Fashion Brand Oh Polly Is Facing A Ton Of Criticism For Their Separate “Inclusive” Instagram Page
- Wendy Williams Is Living Her Best Life, Hung Out With Blac Chyna Last Night
- Ric Flair Reportedly Hospitalized After Undergoing Planned Medical Procedure
- Rihanna Blasts 25 White Men Who Voted To Ban Abortions In Alabama