House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told the Washinton Post that impeaching President Trump is not worth it.
“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Meek Mill Releases Diss Song Reportedly Aimed At Nicki Minaj’s Husband
- Cardi B Almost Had A Nip Slip
- Lewk Of The Week: Janet Jackson’s Waist Is Snatched In This Alexander Wang Black Leather Trench
- The #DeeList: Top 5 People to Avoid
- ICYM: Tommy Davidson’s Past Beefs With Jamie Foxx And Will Smith Are Pure Entertainment
- Psychic Wayne Listens To The Tarot Deck On 50 Cent, Kanye West, and J. Cole [Video]
- Jennaske: I Don’t Need Plastic Surgery To Be That Girl
- Tha God: These J. Cole Quotes Will Totally Help You During Tough Times
- The Lo’ Down: Quavo Reveals Who Will Be Featured On First “Culture III” Single [Video]
- ‘All Screwed Up’ Director Explains DJ Screw’s Family Involvement, How Trailer Leaked & More! [EXCLUSIVE]