House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told the Washinton Post that impeaching President Trump is not worth it.
“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- BET Hip Hop Awards Nominations Are In
- DJ Drama & Lil Wayne Set To Relaunch ‘Dedication’ Mixtape Series With ‘D7’
- Jeezy To Host “Worth a Conversation With Jay ‘Jeezy’ Jenkins” Talk Show On Fox Soul
- Consequence Reveals Lupus Diagnosis
- A$AP Rocky, Tyler The Creator And Iggy Pop Star In New Gucci Menswear Campaign
- ‘Stand By’: Trump Refuses To Denounce White Supremacy As Debate vs. Biden Spirals Out Of Control
- Saigon ft. Kool G Rap “MF Effect,” YelloPain ft. Sevyn Streeter “My Vote Will Count” & More | Daily Visuals 9.29.20
- NBA Youngboy Arrested On Drug Charges, Cops Thank Anonymous Source
- Donald Glover Talks The Possibility Of New Music & Replacing Religion With Spirituality
- For The Culture: Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff Tour ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Mansion