House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told the Washinton Post that impeaching President Trump is not worth it.
“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Baseball Legend Hank Aaron Dies At 86
- Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- GG Townson &a Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]
- GG Townson & Laila Odom Talk About What They Learned About Salt-N-Pepa That Surprised Them!
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- Lil Wayne Denies Being A Shill For Donald Trump Got Him His Pardon
- Fat Joe ft. Amorphous “Sunshine (The Light),” Joey Bada$$ “Let It Breathe” & More | Daily Visuals 1.21.21
- DaniLeigh Is Trending For Her New Light-Skinned Anthem And Fans Are UPSET