Plaza Construction, a Manhattan construction company started using gender-neutral “Men and Women at Work” signs at work on September 4th. CEO Richard Wood told The Post, that signs like these “encourage women to enter the industry by creating a gender-neutral workplace environment.” These are supposedly the first signs like this.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Kodak Black Gets Responded To By Young Ma
- Kanye vs His Daughter Vs DMX
- Meek Mill’s ‘Free Meek’ Docu-series Coming Soon to a Screen Near You
- Tom Joyner One More Time Tour
- Fit For Real Ep 6 With Dee And Vee
- Where are the 220 Red Light Cameras in North Texas??
- #WordEyeHeard Weekend Wrap-Up 3-18-19
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- Newspaper Owner Who Called for Klan to ‘Ride Again’ Loses Black Editor That Envisioned New Direction
- White Woman Caught On Video In Racist Rant Could Face Charges, Police Say