Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Have we finally figured out who the infamous KiKi is in Drake‘s song In My Feelings from his newest album Scorpion?
K’yanna Barber, a dancer from Oakland California claims that she is the woman being referenced in the song. She goes on in a interview saying “I was kind of surprised by it myself when I heard it,” she said. “I was sitting in the living room with my son, my brother, my mom. We was just listening to the album [‘Scorpion’] like everybody else. You know, it’s Drake. He dropped new music. You listen to it.” “When we heard ‘KB’ that’s when my mom started going crazy because that’s my actual initials,” she added. When asked if she loves Drake she continues to say “I feel like he knows the answer. You got to ask him.”
What do you think? Could she really be the woman that Drake is referencing?
- Waka Flocka Just Flamed Up Ya Boy
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Is Going Back To Reality Television
- Blueface Talks Viral Fame, Wanting To Box People, “Thotiana” Remix & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Report: Cliff Dixon, Former Basketball Star Killed Outside Of His Birthday Party In Atlanta
- Dj Khaled Just Got A New Job
- $500,000 Worth Of Diamonds For His Grill (Explicit Content)
- Did You Know Megan Thee Stallion Has A Mentor In Q-Tip?
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Are Putting Their Wedding Plans On Hold