Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Have we finally figured out who the infamous KiKi is in Drake‘s song In My Feelings from his newest album Scorpion?
K’yanna Barber, a dancer from Oakland California claims that she is the woman being referenced in the song. She goes on in a interview saying “I was kind of surprised by it myself when I heard it,” she said. “I was sitting in the living room with my son, my brother, my mom. We was just listening to the album [‘Scorpion’] like everybody else. You know, it’s Drake. He dropped new music. You listen to it.” “When we heard ‘KB’ that’s when my mom started going crazy because that’s my actual initials,” she added. When asked if she loves Drake she continues to say “I feel like he knows the answer. You got to ask him.”
What do you think? Could she really be the woman that Drake is referencing?
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things I Learned from the BET Awards
- Plan A with LilD Epsiode 3 Highlights Dynasty Cleaning
- Cardi B Indicted On Multiple Felony Charges Following 2018 Club Brawl Yet Chanted “I Ain’t Going To Jail” At BET Performance
- You Can Now Live in Biggie’s Childhood Brooklyn Home… For $4,000 A Month
- South Texas Law Review Appoints First Black Editor-In-Chief
- Richmond Renames Street After Tennis Legend Arthur Ashe
- High School Seniors Host Prom At Hospital For Student Battling Cancer
- Lizzo Talks Depression And Dealing With The “Waves”
- Robert Friend, One Of The Last Surviving Tuskegee Airmen, Dead At 99
- Cardi B Named Songwriter Of The Year At ASCAP Rhythm And Soul Music Awards