A new strip club in San Antonio isn’t even open yet but it is already causing concern. Some people think with a name like Emergency Room Gentleman’s Lounge, it could be mistaken for a real emergency room. City officials said the owner has been very understanding and are working to come up with a solution and if you are looking for a job they are hiring dancers!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Whips On Horseback: U.S. Officials Claim Nothing Inhumane Is Happening To Haitian Migrants Being Removed From Texas
- Before Gabby Petito, Hundreds Of Indigenous Girls Went Missing In Wyoming To Little Media Attention
- Jeweler Gifts Lil Baby Rings After Selling Him Bandooloo Patek Phillipe Watch [Video]
- 50 Cent Talks Directing Eminem for BMF, Weighs In On Nicki Minaj Swollen Testicles Struggle
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Anti-Vax Special Ed Staffer Thinks Blackface Is The Best Way To Oppose Vaccine Mandate
- Kid Cudi “Mr. Solo Dolo III,” DJ Snake ft. Rick Ross & Rich Brian “Run It” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.21
- Landlord Goes Viral After Evicting Tenant For 2 Years Of Unpaid Rent Then Pays For Her Hotel
- City Girl JT May Be Pregant After All
- Is The NBA Working With Feds? Carmelo Anthony Seems To Think So