Texas state lawmakers voted to enact the Community Safety Education Act. Which will require all high school students to take the course once before graduating. You can watch the instructional video below. Do you think this is a move in the right direction, will this help?
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- RiRi Just Stepped In Her National Hero Bag
- Tupac’s Never Before Seen Hard Drive Up For Sale
- Supreme Court Closer To Historic Ruling That Threatens Future Of Roe V. Wade
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- Mold Complaints At Virginia HBCU Get Dorm Shut Down For The Entire Academic Year
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward in the Fight to End the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Raven Goodwin Weds Beau She Met At HBCU Event Wearing A Black Designer
- Why Do Black Moms Make Us Eat Black-Eyed Peas On New Year’s Day?
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Atlanta City Councilwoman Who Backed ‘Cop City’ Loses Re-Election Bid