As reported by KRON 4, 17 suspects have been arrested for stealing $1 million in products from Apple stores across California.
These crimes allegedly hit 19 counties, including the thefts in Santa Rosa, Emeryville, and Corte Madera over the last month. The defendants are being charged with coming into the stores in large groups wearing hoodies and quickly taking display products.
On September 25, seven suspects were arrested and booked in Alameda County Jail. Another is in custody in Sonoma County.At this time, nine other arrest warrants have been given to remaining suspects.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- LeBron James & Maverick Carter’s SpringHill Company Teams Up With Clubhouse To Create Audio Programming
- Sephora Launches The Sephora Favorites Black-Owned Beauty Kit, Highlighting Black-Owned Businesses
- Nicki Minaj Accuses The White House of Capping During Instagram Live Rant
- Guess Who’s Back: Scarface Has Successful Kidney Transplant Thanks To Son Chris Jordan
- Dr. Fauci Responds To Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Swollen Testicles Claim
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’
- DFW’s Very Own Moses Uvere Charts #1 On Itunes
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- Big Worm, Blade, Tiffany Haddish All In One Room