Dallas has made another #1 on those lists and it’s Forbes this time. Forbes has released it’s most valuable NFL team and it’s the Cowboys, who are worth $5 Billion!!
The Dallas Cowboys have not been to the Super Bowl in 23 years, but their league-leading revenue ($864 million) makes them the NFL’s most valuable team. The Cowboys, worth $5 billion, a 4% increase from last year, retain the top spot for the 12thconsecutive year.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Akon Says He Sounded “Soft As Hell” In Viral 911 Call
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- Asking For A Friend: “My Boyfriend Bought His Sexy Co-Worker Flowers!”
- Fans Pick Sides After DaniLeigh and B.Simone Have Issue On Wild’n Out Set
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
- Master Your Fall Skincare With Tips From Professional Makeup Artist Sheceria Chamblis
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Love & Cheating’ | Episode 87