Dallas has made another #1 on those lists and it’s Forbes this time. Forbes has released it’s most valuable NFL team and it’s the Cowboys, who are worth $5 Billion!!
The Dallas Cowboys have not been to the Super Bowl in 23 years, but their league-leading revenue ($864 million) makes them the NFL’s most valuable team. The Cowboys, worth $5 billion, a 4% increase from last year, retain the top spot for the 12thconsecutive year.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- The Homicide Rates Among Pregnant Black Women Will Shock You–Researchers Point To Systemic Racism
- Havoc & Styles P “Nightmares 2 Dreams,” DJ Kay Slay ft. Snoop Dogg, Too $hort, Sheek Louch & Papoose “The Jungle” & More | Daily Visuals 12.6.21
- DOJ Files Suit Challenging Texas’ Redistricting Plans Citing Violations Of The Voting Rights Act
- Erykah Badu Calls Out Ageism In Media Following Engagement Rumors To 27-Year-Old Boyfriend
- Jake Paul And Tyron Woodley Rematch Set As Tommy Fury Backs Out
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- Trending Topics: Crumbly School Shooting Update, Omicron Variant & More
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- Lil Wayne Accused Of Pulling A Gun On His Bodyguard, Rapper Denies It Ever Happened