This man right here is a real-life superhero.
A woman was being chased by her machete-wielding boyfriend into a Starbucks in Bakersfield, California on Sunday morning. That’s when Blaine Hodge jumped between them, both he and the woman were stabbed multiple times and taken to the hospital. The woman is still in critical condition. Blain Hodge’s girlfriend said she was not surprised by his heroic actions and that he’d do it again!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Big Tuck Raps Nursery Rhyme on The Kickback With Jazzi Black
- Radio One Dallas Announces A Brand New Dynamic On-Air Talent Lineup
- Joseline Hernandez Talks “Double Homicide” Comment, ‘Joseline’s Cabaret,’ Worst Reality TV Moments + More!
- UNT Basketball Director Killed In Car Crash
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Choose One To Never Go To Again: Dentist, Doctor, or Hair Stylist [WATCH]
- Memphis Rapper Mendenhall Mendenhall Among 2 Shot & Killed
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Nike Starts A Refurbished Program For Used Kicks