This man right here is a real-life superhero.
A woman was being chased by her machete-wielding boyfriend into a Starbucks in Bakersfield, California on Sunday morning. That’s when Blaine Hodge jumped between them, both he and the woman were stabbed multiple times and taken to the hospital. The woman is still in critical condition. Blain Hodge’s girlfriend said she was not surprised by his heroic actions and that he’d do it again!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- New Blessings: Kash Doll Reveals She’s Pregnant Ahead Of ‘BMF’ Premiere
- In His Dreams: R. Kelly’s Trial Defense Compares Him To MLK During Closing Arguments
- Domani Harris Talks New Album ‘SkyDive,’ His Dating Interests, Does He Have a Baby?!?! + More!
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set
- How Jermaine Dupri Gave Houston Its Signature Beat – “June 27th”
- Happy Birthday: A Look Into The Legacy Of Ray Charles
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Episode 34 “First Comes Marriage, Then Comes The Baby”
- ‘Failure For Our Democracy’: Senate Fails To Advance Police Reform Dropping The Ball On George Floyd Justice In Policing Act
- Twista “Glock,” Majid Jordan “Summer Rain” & More | Daily Visuals 9.21.21
- Slur-Happy Country Star Morgan Wallen Falls Short On $500K Apology For Using N-Word