This man right here is a real-life superhero.
A woman was being chased by her machete-wielding boyfriend into a Starbucks in Bakersfield, California on Sunday morning. That’s when Blaine Hodge jumped between them, both he and the woman were stabbed multiple times and taken to the hospital. The woman is still in critical condition. Blain Hodge’s girlfriend said she was not surprised by his heroic actions and that he’d do it again!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Jack Harlow Live In Person On The 85 South Show
- Free Lil Meech! ‘BMF’ Actor Demetrius Flenory Jr. Arrested For Stealing $250K Watch
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Bow Wow Flexing On The Haters
- Diddy Introduces Jozzy As First Artist On New Label
- Lyft Driver Kicks Racist Couple Out Of Car, Gets Called A “N*gger Lover”
- LISTEN: Deante Hitchcock Releases ‘Callin’ All My Children’ Two-Pack
- Woo!: Ric Flair To Return To The Ring For One Last Match
- Voters Choose Their Champions In 5 State Primaries
- Jessica Betts And Niecy Nash Discuss Betts’ Latest Single ‘We Drip,’ Married Life, And More