There were over 200,000 cosmetic procedures were performed on patients between the ages of 13 to 19 in 2017. Some people are even requesting to look like the Snapchat filters.
According to Marketwatch, more than 40% of surgeons in a recent American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery survey said looking better in selfies on Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook was an incentive for patients of all ages getting surgery.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Dumbest Phrases, Part 4
- Cop Will Receive No Punishment For Killing An 11-Year-Old Riding A Bike
- 1 Million Dollars In Your Mouth Looks Like This
- Cardi B, T.i. & Chance The Rapper Are ABout To Take Over
- ‘LHHHS6′ Recap: April Watts’ Breast Implant Journey Has Some Hiccups
- New Sports Illustrated Report Details Second Sexual Misconduct Allegation Against Antonio Brown
- Tamika Mallory Cuts Ties With Women’s March Amidst Infighting And Anti-Semitism Accusations
- ‘Daybreak’ Is Netflix’s Latest Teen Show But With A Funny, Apocalyptic Sort Of Twist [Video]
- NBA Notifies Teams of Potential $10 Million Fine for Tampering
- Kevin Hart Sued By Sex Tape Partner For $60 Million, Claims He Was In On Secretly Recording It