There were over 200,000 cosmetic procedures were performed on patients between the ages of 13 to 19 in 2017. Some people are even requesting to look like the Snapchat filters.
According to Marketwatch, more than 40% of surgeons in a recent American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery survey said looking better in selfies on Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook was an incentive for patients of all ages getting surgery.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Young Thug Is Big Mad At This
- Lil Baby vs Meek Mill Watch This, Courtesy Of Khaled
- Dallas Transgender Woman Found Dead on Saturday
- Allison Williams Reveals How Black Men React To Her After Get Out | Extra Butter
- #WordEyeHeard: Weekend Wrap-Up: Stevie J’s Baby and Kodak Black’s Justice…?
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Texas Lottery Multiplier Sweepstakes
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor