Safety experts from the National Transportation Safety Board are warning drivers about the “In My Feelings” challenge made popular by Shiggy. You know where people jump out of a moving vehicle and dance to Drake’s “In My Feelings” song. I’ve seen some funny videos like where a dude locked himself out of his car as it was rolling down the street all for the challenge.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- Asking For A Friend: “My Boyfriend Bought His Sexy Co-Worker Flowers!”
- Fans Pick Sides After DaniLeigh and B.Simone Have Issue On Wild’n Out Set
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
- Master Your Fall Skincare With Tips From Professional Makeup Artist Sheceria Chamblis
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Love & Cheating’ | Episode 87
- G Herbo ft. Future “Blues,” Cordae & Hit-Boy “Checkmate” & More | Daily Visuals 9.28.22
- Daphne Joy Denies Dating Diddy After Petty 50 Cent Instagram Post