Due to many sexual harassment incidents, the Dallas Mavs CEO Cynthia Marshall has revealed that the dancers will be showing less skin and cleaner dance routines this fall. They want to revamp their image, they no longer want them to just be eye-candy.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Offset Got Jammed With 12 Right In Front Of Fans
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- T.i. Explains Why He Won’t Do A Verzuz Battle
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- LisaRaye McCoy Reveals Stacey Dash Brought Security After On Set Altercation
- Shonda Rhimes Left ABC Because Execs Fronted On Extra Disneyland Pass
- Meet The Realtor: Star Green
- Tyler, The Creator Interviews Himself And Reveals His Favorite Albums
- Barack Obama Slams President Trump During Campaign Speech For Joe Biden