Sex addiction is now officially recognized as a mental disorder by the World Health Organization. It affects up to 6% of adults. The official description is:
“A persistent failure to control intense, repetitive sexual impulses or urges resulting in repetitive sexual behavior and where sex becomes the central focus of your life at the expense of your health and responsibilities”
Last month they classified “video game addiction” as a mental disorder.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Migos Culture III Out Now + Find Out Their Take On “The Cancel Culture”
- Nipsey Hussle, DJ Khaled, Regina King & More To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Wale – Angles (feat. Chris Brown) [Official Audio]
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 10 Years Of Marriage
- La La Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Who’s Cappin!? Designer Maxie James Says Michael Costello Called Her The N-Word After Chrissy Teigen Bullying Claim