Vermont is the 9th state to legalize recreational use of marijuana and the first state to do so through the state legislature. Adults can possess up to 1 ounce of marijuana, two mature plants and four immature plants. I’m all for this, let’s get Texas on board!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Unsolved Black Murders That Still Haunt The Culture
- Jamila Gray Talks “On The Come Up,’ Working With Sanaa Lathan, Battle Rapping, & More
- Prayers: ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Brooke Bailey’s Daughter, Kayla Bailey, Passes Away at 25
- J. August Richards Leads Diverse Cast In Peacock’s ‘Vampire Academy’
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Rihanna Confirmed For Super Bowl 57 Halftime Show
- Commentary: New Republican ‘Commitment To America’ Is Out Of Step With Facts And What Voters Want
- Elijah McClain’s Amended Autopsy Affirms Violent Arrest Caused His Death
- Cardi B Asks Fans For Recommendations After Revealing She’s Retaining Water
- Diddy Seemingly Gifts Yung Miami A Brand New Maybach