Last month, state troopers in St. Lucie pulled over a man for driving erratically on Interstate 95. When cops approached the driver, the smell of alcohol was very obvious and there was an open bottle of rum on the seat.
He didn’t deny being drunk he denied driving the vehicle, his dog was the one driving. Despite his great alibi, he was arrested for DUI. Garrett’s rap sheet includes three prior DUI convictions.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- After Being Slapped With A $20 Million Lawsuit, Nicki Minaj Uses Lawyer To Finally Respond To Jennifer Hough
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Rock Hall Induction Week To Begin with ‘Trans-Europe Express’ Line Dance Honoring 2021 Inductee Kraftwerk
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- This How Much Money You Can Make On Tour With Lil Durk
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- Brother Of Patrick Mahomes Apologizes for Dancing On Top Of Sean Taylor Tribute At FedExField
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured
- Peep The Teaser Trailer To DC’s ‘Black Adam’ Starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- The Antebellum Tale Of Black Slave Girl Molly And The Haunting Of Sorrel-Weed House