A Queens man was grossed out after eating at Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden for Father’s Day dinner after seeing instructions on the receipt for his burger that said “please spit in it too.” After complaining about the incident the waitress was fired on the spot and he received a refund.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Calls Bobby Shmurda In Jail
- Husband Catches Cheating Wife Through Google Street View
- Queen Naija’s Unreleased Song
- Lil Mama #LipGLossChallenge Just Got Verified Viral
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- Alleged Assualt Victim Drops Charges Against 6ix9ine
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin, Copped From Malcolm X
- Meek Mill and Cardi B Collaboration?!
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song