A Queens man was grossed out after eating at Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden for Father’s Day dinner after seeing instructions on the receipt for his burger that said “please spit in it too.” After complaining about the incident the waitress was fired on the spot and he received a refund.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- Sidney Poitier — The First Black Man To Win The Academy Award For Best Actor — Turns 92
- Join Us At The UNCF Mayors Masked Ball And After Party Hosted By Jazze Radio-Chica On February 23rd!
- White Woman Who Called Michelle Obama An ‘Ape In Heels’ Defrauded FEMA Of $18K
- Fort Worth’s Black History Museum Needs Money for New Facility
- #NYFWNOIR: Street Style Looks That Made Us Do A Double Take At NYFW
- #NYFWNOIR: Top 20 Looks From Black Models On The Runway
- Texas Teen Almost Dies Taking Selfie On Margaret McDermott Bridge In Dallas [VIDEO]
- Black History Month 2019: Erykah Badu