Ladies, if you want a man to buy you a drink, ask him to buy you one of these and see how hard he laughs at you…
Keeping Up with the Jerry Joneses: Gran Patron Platinum, Grand Marnier Centerario, fresh squeezed lime juice, raw agave.
Where: Jalisco Norte
This glorified, and glorious, margarita, is worth sipping. Seriously.
Oliver’s Dream: Beluga vodka, blanc vermouth, served with caviar, sea beans, lemon pearls, and Picholine olives.
Where: The French Room
Martinis, though basic in recipe, usually have a caché all of their own. Like a Bloody Mary, a lot of what makes this drink remarkable is what comes with it. This opulent “garnish” is practically a meal. And a fancy meal at that.
The Crocus: Nolet’s Reserve Gin, smoked dried saffron, saffron oil.
Where: Tipsy Alchemist
This cocktail is the most straightforward and spirit-forward on the list. And, seeing as the gin used in this drink is one of the most expensive on the market, ringing in at $28 an ounce, Tipsy Alchemist wanted to simply make this cocktail all about the gin. Since Nolet’s Reserve is distilled from the Crocus Flower, which is the flower from which Saffron comes, they simply brought out the saffron notes in the spirit. Oh, and you won’t find a garnish on this cocktail.
Find the remaining 4 at DMagazine
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. For that much money, these drinks better drive me home and tuck me in.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Former United Nations Chief & Nobel Peace Prize Winner Kofi Annan Has Died
- Omarosa’s Publisher Responds To Trump’s Legal Threats
- Ben Carson Stands By Massa After He’s Asked About Omarosa’s Racist Claims About Trump
- Videos Show Black Student In Handcuffs, Arrested For Wearing A Bandana In School
- Listen To Black Women: Why Do Black Women Feel Hurt When We See Black Men With White Women?
- White Man Arrested At Airport: ‘You’re Treating Me Like A F**king Black Person!’
- Nicki Minaj & Safaree Will Beef Up Security At 2018 VMAs
- Terry Crews Sued For $1 Million By Former Social Media Manager
- Date For Public Viewing For Aretha Franklin Has Been Announced
- Kodak Black Gets Early Release From Jail