Nevada used to be the only state where you could bet on a game but not any more! The Supreme Court has struck down a federal law that prohibits sports gambling, the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act. Click here for more info.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Karina Maria Chats With Dallas Mavs Owner Mark Cuban About The Season,Bitcoins & His Fave Rapper of All Time
- FESTIVAL OF LAUGHS TICKET GIVEAWAY
- Texas Southern Men’s Basketball Team Makes HBCU History By Dominating Florida Gators
- Black Florida College Student Shot And Killed On Campus By Police Who Say He Was Wielding A Knife
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- Probe Into Lynching Of Emmett Till Closed By Justice Department With No New Charges, Because Of Course…
- The Homicide Rates Among Pregnant Black Women Will Shock You–Researchers Point To Systemic Racism
- Havoc & Styles P “Nightmares 2 Dreams,” DJ Kay Slay ft. Snoop Dogg, Too $hort, Sheek Louch & Papoose “The Jungle” & More | Daily Visuals 12.6.21
- DOJ Files Suit Challenging Texas’ Redistricting Plans Citing Violations Of The Voting Rights Act
- Erykah Badu Calls Out Ageism In Media Following Engagement Rumors To 27-Year-Old Boyfriend