Nevada used to be the only state where you could bet on a game but not any more! The Supreme Court has struck down a federal law that prohibits sports gambling, the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act. Click here for more info.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Jumpin’ The Broom! Tammy Rivera And Waka Flocka Renew Their Vows
- MODEL MONDAY: Jade Nikaylah Williams Loves Her 4C Hair!
- City of Houston Partners With Non-Profit To Help Furloughed Government Workers
- Erykah Badu Tries To Clarify Her R. Kelly Comments: ‘I Want Healing For You & Anyone You Hurt’
- #RememberWhen: Ol’ Dirty Bastard Interrupts The 1998 Grammys After Puff Daddy Wins ‘Best Rap Album’
- 2 Dallas Residents Shot In Home During Attempted Robbery [VIDEO]
- PnB Rock Arrested For Stolen Gun and Marijuana Possession
- It’s Official! Kamala Harris Announces She’s Running For President
- A Safaree Valentines
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Gets Sad News During Her Tokyo Bachelorette Trip