Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Forth Worth Artist May Be Up Next In The Music Game @LuvenChanting
- 2 Chainz Just Smashed This Freestyle Over Swag Surfin
- Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Break Down Their Beef On ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- Chris Brown Released From Custody In Paris, Blasts Rape Accusations On Instagram
- True Story: Man Repeatedly Injects Himself With His Own Semen…But You’ll Never Guess Why
- The Rise of Reggaetón With Ray Annes [PODCAST]
- Jackie Christie Debuts Bald New Look
- Praise! Former NFL Player Devon Still’s Daughter Is Still Cancer-Free
- Raheem DeVaughn Weighs In On R. Kelly, Talks Humanitarian Efforts And More [EXCLUSIVE]