Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Here’s Why Today Will Be A Perfect Date
- Tee Grizzley & LIL Yachty Dancing with Diamonds (Explicit Content)
- J Cole Releases New Visuals Including Kevin Hart
- Drake Designs Miami Senior HS Uniforms (Photos)
- 2 Police Shot In Dallas At Home Depot [VIDEO]
- The World Has Its Eyes On The DFW For NFL Draft Week [VIDEO]
- Hmm: Lil Wayne Reveals His Top 5 Rappers In A Somewhat Strange Way
- Tech This Out News – 4/24/2018 [VIDEO]
- Melania Trump Doesn’t Want Her Husband’s Tiny Hands Anywhere Near Her
- Enter The World’s First Smart Rapper: Money Man [VIDEO]