Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Watch: When Dad Does Your Hair Vs. When Mom Does It
- Numbers Never Lie: NBA Players React To NBA2K Ratings
- GG Music: A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Remixes Drake’s “Nice For What”
- Congrats! Pusha T Marries Longtime Girlfriend Virginia Williams
- Anonymous Queen? Fans Think Beyoncé Is Secret Scholarship Donor
- #InsecureFest Lit LA Up With Black Star Power This Weekend
- Okurr: Ciara’s Impression Of Cardi B Is the Cutest You’ll See All Day
- Run It Back: This Bad Boy Classic Debuted 21 Years Ago Today
- Did They Bring The Bars Or Nah
- Get The Strap: Floyd Mayweather Calls 50 Cent Broke Snitch With Herpes