Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- DC Young Fly Says How High 2 Is A Wrap Literally
- Quavo Just Confirmed Away To Win A Free Prize #DjTakeoffChallenge
- YoungBoy NBA ft. Kevin Gates & Quando Rondo “I Am Who They Say I Am,” Maxwell “Shame” & More | Daily Visuals 10.17.18
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Judge Throws Florida Cops In Jail After They Framed Black Teen With Burglaries
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Kinky Flacko: A$AP Rocky Gets Candid About His First Orgy
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video