At the University of Texas Arlington, the Department of Music is letting them run their own record label and get credits for it! There are contracts involved and if any money is made it is used for future projects. I know a lot of people who are going to be interested in this!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- 50 Cent & The Clout King Shooting In A Police Car Literally
- James Harden On The Rockets Getting Carmelo: “He’s Got Something To Prove This Season” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bruno Mars Adds Ella Mai, Ciara & Charlie Wilson to 24K Magic Tour
- The Craziest And Shadiest Diva Moments From The “Got 2B Real” YouTube Series
- Teyana Taylor Airs Out Jeremih, Drops Out Of Tour To Avoid Blessing Him With The Fade
- Man Shoots Up Walmart, Injures Several Shoppers [VIDEO]
- Teyana Taylor Exits Jeremih Tour: “You’ve Done Nothin’ But Act Like A Diva”
- Ski Beatz Says He Literally Trashed An Entire Jay-Z Album & Big L Records In The 90’s
- Who Shot Ya?: Gunfire On Set Of 50 Cent and Tekashi69 Video
- YG Performs “Big Bank” on ‘The Tonight Show’ with 2 Chainz & Big Sean