This post is brought to you by Chef Ty of Ty’s Conscious Kitchen. He shows you how to make delicious vegan meals out of Dr. Sebi approved alkaline foods. In this video, he’ll show you how to make “hamburgers” out of mushrooms and chickpeas.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
What You Will Need
This recipe yields about 8 burgers.
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Cooked Chickpeas
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne
- 1/2 Cup Green Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Red and White Onions
- Food Processor or Blender
- 1/4 Measurement Cup
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Dice the vegetables and chop the Portobello Mushrooms into chunks.
- Place all of the ingredients in the food processor and blend it together for about 3 minutes.
- Check the consistency of the blend and add more flour if it appears too wet, once done add it to a bowl.
- Pour some grapeseed oil onto your cooking surface at medium-high heat.
- Scoop the burger blend into a 1/4 measurement cup and turn it over on your cooking surface.
- Let the burgers cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side before flipping. Be very careful when flipping so that the burgers stay together.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Mushroom/Chickpea Burgers!
For more information on these vegan recipes, visit www.tysconsciouskitchen.com.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Anthony Hamilton Reflects On Rise To Becoming A Southern Soul Star On TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- State Fair Classic 2021 Recap [VIDEO]
- ‘First Female President’: Tweet Mocking Candace Owens And Stacey Dash Goes Viral
- MySpace Inspires Kid Cudi Reflection On Pre-Success Goals: “I Had That Fire Burnin In Me”
- A Woman Cracked The Code On The Origins Of A$AP Rocky’s Met Gala Quilt
- Blueface, Eladio Carrion & Jon Z “B!TCH#S,” Joyner Lucas & J. Cole “Your Heart” & More | Daily Visuals 9.27.21
- Nick Cannon Scores New Day Time Talk Show
- Soulja Boy & Chief Keef Back Are Back Outside Outside
- Will Smith Gets Honest About Giving Up On Monogamy With Jada: “Marriage For Us Can’t Be A Prison”
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Charmaine Bey Says She Is “Pleased R. Kelly Has To Face His Demons”