This post is brought to you by Chef Ty of Ty’s Conscious Kitchen. He shows you how to make delicious vegan meals out of Dr. Sebi approved alkaline foods. In this video, he’ll show you how to make “hamburgers” out of mushrooms and chickpeas.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
What You Will Need
This recipe yields about 8 burgers.
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Cooked Chickpeas
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne
- 1/2 Cup Green Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Red and White Onions
- Food Processor or Blender
- 1/4 Measurement Cup
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Dice the vegetables and chop the Portobello Mushrooms into chunks.
- Place all of the ingredients in the food processor and blend it together for about 3 minutes.
- Check the consistency of the blend and add more flour if it appears too wet, once done add it to a bowl.
- Pour some grapeseed oil onto your cooking surface at medium-high heat.
- Scoop the burger blend into a 1/4 measurement cup and turn it over on your cooking surface.
- Let the burgers cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side before flipping. Be very careful when flipping so that the burgers stay together.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Mushroom/Chickpea Burgers!
For more information on these vegan recipes, visit www.tysconsciouskitchen.com.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
- Meek Mill Is This Your Son
- RED CARPET RUNDOWN: 2019 Brit Awards
- Chicago PD Charge Jussie Smollett With Felony Disorderly Conduct
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Sidney Poitier — The First Black Man To Win The Academy Award For Best Actor — Turns 92
- Listen To Black Women| Why Are Black Women Being Left Out Of The Mass Incarceration Conversation?
- Welp! Mo’Nique Shares Edited Clip Of Her Steve Harvey Interview, Titled ‘Selling Out’
- Join Us At The UNCF Mayors Masked Ball And After Party Hosted By Jazze Radio-Chica On February 23rd!