Dame Dash is going to show his son Boogie Dash some tough love on tonight’s episode of Growing Up Hip Hop, and we got an exclusive clip from the reality show revealing when Boogie tells his father why he got locked up.
Apparently, Boogie was dropping his manager off at the airport when the cops pulled him over. After giving him a DUI test with a breathalyzer, which he passed, the cops still decided to bring him in to test his blood.
The Roc-A-Fella co-founder is furious his son got caught up in “some bubble gum shit” and demands he move in with him to keep him on the straight and narrow. Dame is playing no games.
Growing Up Hip Hop airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on WE tv.
1. "How come there were no women at The Last Supper?"
1 of 12
2. "I hustle for my last name...not for my first."
2 of 12
3. "Jobs are for lazy people who don't want to invest in themselves."
3 of 12
4. "Saving money is for suckas."
4 of 12
5. "Why do more black people know about that white man (Lyor Cohen) than white people do?"
5 of 12
6. "A real man doesn't listen to a rumor."
6 of 12
7. "I was the bad guy to the bad people."
7 of 12
8. "You're only the boss if you put up your own money. If you don't put up your own money...I don't care how much they offer you, you're nothing but a supervisor. It's not yours."
8 of 12
9. "I'm mad at y'all for having the same job for 25 years...I can't imagine doing the same shit every day having to be told what to do every day...and ask to go on vacation."
9 of 12
10. "How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?"
10 of 12
11. "I'm not going to fight for something I don't own."
11 of 12
12. "Joeyie (Joie Manda) is the head of black music. Why is a white man the head of black music? And how does that make a black man feel? What did he do to deserve that? What did Todd Moscowitz do to deserve to have a business model from asylum to take money from a culture in which he doesn't participate?"
12 of 12
Continue reading Dame Dash’s Best Quotes From The Breakfast Club Interview
Dame Dash's Best Quotes From The Breakfast Club Interview