Last night’s debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was the first of three, and revealed a lot about the differences between the candidates before us. The 2016 election depends heavily on the turnout of voters, a turnout which is not guaranteed.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Jeff Johnson notes a common explanation of why people don’t want to vote. They often believe that the president is not “elected,” its “selected.” But Jeff explains why, despite the electoral college system, individual votes really do matter. Click on the audio player to hear him explain more in this edition of ‘3 Things You Should Know’ on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
The Stars Flock To DC For National Museum Of African American History & Culture
1. Sam Jackson, Will Smith, Dave Chapelle and Doug E. Fresh1 of 16
2. Tina Campbell, Patti Austin, Chloe & Halle and Erica Campbell2 of 16
3. Fantasia3 of 16
4. Janelle Monae and her celebrity friends4 of 16
5. Lupita Noyongo, David Oyelowo and Tendo Nagenda5 of 16
6. Magic, Cookie, Angela and Courtney6 of 16
7. Debbie Allen, Phylicia Rashad and Tom Hanks7 of 16
8. Mary Mary8 of 16
9. Oprah, Stedman Graham, Gayle King and their friends9 of 16
10. Cookie Johnson, Samuel Jackson, Rep. John Lewis and Dr. LaTonya Jackson10 of 16
11. Will Smith11 of 16
12. POTUS and Lonnie Bunch12 of 16
13. John Legend13 of 16
14. Kobe Bryant14 of 16
15. Hank Aaron15 of 16
16. POTUS and FLOTUS16 of 16
Why The Popular Vote Still Matters [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com