By Taylor Wilkinson
Chris Brown is breaking records once again. Regardless of his past and numerous setbacks, it is almost impossible to say that Chris Brown does not still create extraordinary content.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Brown recently created a new Album, “Indigo.” According to The Shade Room, “Chris Brown’s album #Indigo hasn’t even been completely released yet and is reportedly No. 1 on Apple Music in multiple countries!” The album, Indigo consists of thirty-two songs with a total of two hours and three minutes and is now released to the public. Although there are many fans that are clearly enjoying the album, there are also people who aren’t as in favor of it.
For example, individuals are complaining about how the album’s length. Individuals are also complaining about how Brown could have come a little harder being that he has had better songs in the past. If you haven’t heard it yet, check it out and let us know which song your favorite is!
- Tee Grizzley Waits Outside Of Prison With A Special Package
- 2020 Hip Hop Awards Recap Part One
- WATCH: Sony Music Group Launches “YOUR VOICE YOUR POWER YOUR VOTE” Campaign
- Swae Lee Tells Us Why We Should Dance Like No One’s Watching, Talks New Music, How he’s surviving Covid-19
- Juice WRLD Mother Sits Down In Her Very First Interview After Sons Death
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Radio One Baltimore Message To Voters – I Vote B-More
- Wiz Khalifa Went Skateboarding With Viral Star Doggface [Video]
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation